Kashmir - 07 Nights / 08 Days
After arriving in Katra, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. Afterwards, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. You may either relax in the hotel or stroll along the nearby market areas to shop for different items like woollen garments and hosiery. You can also visit the popular shrines of Katra – Banganga Temple and Dera Baba Banda. Thereafter, return to the hotel and have dinner at hotel.
On arrival in Srinagar, check-in at the hotel and freshen up. In the afternoon, embark on a 2-hour shikara ride (Charges applicable) on the picturesque Dal Lake. Admire the scenic beauty of this magical lake and surrounding lush greenery and loft mountains, during the ride. Thereafter, proceed towards the local crafts market, where you can find exquisite items made of papier mache and wood. After this enriching experience, retreat to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Next, embark on a joyous drive along the lake side on the famous boulevard road that offers picturesque views of the sparkling waters of Dal Lake. Thereafter, make a stopover at the local Handicrafts Emporium, where you can find beautifully-designed ornaments, jewellery, shawls and many other items that you can take home as souvenirs.
Later, visit the Shankaracharya Temple – a majestic shrine located at an elevation of about 1100 feet. It is one of the oldest temples in the region and is said to be established around 371 BC. Devoted to Lord Shiva, this shrine is known for its architectural splendour, showcasing the craftsmanship of the ancient times.
After this delightful tour of Srinagar, retire to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
|CITY||BUDGET||3 STAR||4 STAR||5 STAR|
|Srinagar||N/A||Pride Continental OR Similar||The Heritage OR Similar||N/A|
|Pahalgaon||N/A||Forest Hill Rsort OR Similar||Hotel Woodstock OR Similar||N/A|
|Gulmarg||N/A||Hotel Flourence OR Similar||Hotel Hilltop OR Similar||N/A|
|Katra||N/A||Van Durga Villas OR Similar||The Atrium OR Similar||N/A|
- 7 nights hotel accomodation as per selected package
- Daily breakfast
- Daily dinner
- All major sightseeing of srinagar, gulmarg, sonmarg, katra, vaishnodewi
- Airport/railway station pickup and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a non air-conditioned vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- 3.09% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under 'package inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms OR as per the selected package.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger travelling alone.
- 'Child Rate' applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 11 years.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our company’s terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of DJ TRAVEL AGENCY will apply.