Bali - 04 Nights / 05 Days
|CITY||BUDGET||3 STAR||4 STAR||5 STAR|
|Bali||N/A||Pondok Sari OR Similar||Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Or Similar||Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Or Similar|
- Accommodation for 3 nights OR 4 Nights as per your package
- Daily Breakfast
- All sightseeing as per your selected package
- Return airport pick up and drop
- All tours and transfers-SIC/PRIVATE
- Porter age, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the package, will be chargeable.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable.
- Dinner / Lunch will be chargeable.
- 3.09% tax extra.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality please speak to our tour experts.
- Standard check-in time is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check out 10.00 am to 12.00 hours.
- International hotels general breakfast timings are between 6:30 am-10:00 am.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country's Immigration Authority and DJ TRAVEL AGENCY is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveller.
- You are requested to strictly follow visa procedures and passport validity 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return. Even for countries which offer Visa On Arrival, we request you to be get your Visa's before departures as it might take too much of your time at the arrival.
- If you face a problem during the holiday, you are requested to inform the hotel/transport provider and/or the DJ TRAVEL AGENCY representative immediately. If your complaint is not addressed, you are requested to follow it up by writing to us within 28 days of your return. DJ TRAVEL AGENCY would like to hear from you and will share your concerns with the respective service provider.
- In case the promised travel arrangement is not provided by DJ TRAVEL AGENCY's employees or agents, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
- DJ TRAVEL AGENCY does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like Hotel transport, etc. For example, the transporters are responsible for travel delays while the hotels are responsible for inefficient hospitality.
- DJ TRAVEL AGENCY is only a tour operator and at no time shall DJ TRAVEL AGENCY be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour/omission and your personal affairs. For example, DJ TRAVEL AGENCY shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
- DJ TRAVEL AGENCY will not be held responsible for any misbehaviour/damage done by guest while on tour.
- DJ TRAVEL AGENCY cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of the Hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotel. Hence, DJ TRAVEL AGENCY does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room.
- We recommend you to buy travel insurance at an additional cost through DJ TRAVEL AGENCY sales agent before departing for your travel.
- When we say that your transport (arrivals, departures and sightseeing) will be by ‘seat-in-coach basis’, all we mean is that a comfortable van / bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don't approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost.
- It shall be solely your responsibility to hold valid travel documents like passports, visas and other statutory clearances like immigration, to enable you to travel on the tour hassle free.
- As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the operator shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor will he be liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of tour by client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the client having applied for such documents through the operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the operator shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund to the client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the above said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
- A child travelling for whom ‘without a bed’ charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed or rollover based on the hotel policy. In case ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and you decide not to avail such facility whilst on the tour, you would not be entitled for any refund. In case you decide to seek an extra bed for the child booked on ‘without a bed’ basis on the tour, this will be subject to availability where you shall be bound to pay directly the additional amount charged by the concerned hotel.
- These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term ‘as it is’. DJ TRAVEL AGENCY reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.